Monday 11 July 2016

Feeling meh!

Well, a short one this week, I could turn this into a knob gag and claim it's always a short one (Wahey) but I won't.

The ed fest is drawing closer and I'm not excited, I should be but I'm not.

I'm owed a few quid from promoters, I feel like its a battle for work, I feel like I'm trying to oversell my capabilities despite simultaneously believing I'm more than capable of performing to a high standard.

So I reckon I'm feeling a bit flat at the moment, probably because I've been writing more and performing the older stuff with less vigor, I'm fed up of chasing up owed fees and I actually feel like the whole doing a proper day job thing should replace this trying to be funny malarkey.

Thing is, these flat feelings, these are the ones that act as a cull for so many people, I think I'm just going to power forward, I won't feel flat this time next week so just endure for a while!

It's probably likely everyone has the ol, feeling meh! 
I'm feeling meh about writing this but opted to go ahead and do it! It's just about cracking on, I'm just convincing myself now, although I'm certain some of my readership have been here so it's all good.

Edinburgh is filling me with excitement yet... I'm certain that will change... Bloody better had, I've put so much into the writing it's almost not me!!

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment